Looking for Help?
AVA has prepared a variety of resources, from helping community cat caretakers take care of feral cats, to new cat guardians who want to prepare to adopt a rescue cat or kitten, learn how to play with their cat, or provide guidance about providing the proper healthcare and nutrition for your cat.
Help for Cat Guardians:
- Information on the costs of cat care, including affordable spay/neuter services
- Helping solve litter box issues
- Prevent furniture scratching
- Learn what to do if your cat goes missing
- Learn to Cat! Visit our Cat 101 page for extra resources about how to give your rescue cat a happy and healthy life
- If you need to surrender your owned cat, you can complete our online surrender application form
Help with TNR/Community Cats